This is Theme 5a of our exciting new range of themes!
Every new theme (and the current default theme) comes with a range new features.
- Dynamic address bar at the top of the homepage allowing easy access to your school's phone number and email
- New text editor with greater more controls than ever (also known as your toolbar).
- Online form creator - see one in action here.
- Embeded tables on web pages - see the new look table here.
- Sections are now called Widgets - on this theme they appear at the bottom of the page.
- Wider page view when editing a page
- 'All day' facility when creating an event
- Ability to load a .png image in Recent News
- Facebook link - a facebook button on your website header to link direct to your page.
Points to note when switching to Theme 5a
- Due to the white navigation sitting on the actual homepage gallery, you may find certain images may be too light and make the navigation difficult to read.
- New Homepage Gallery Images - Recommended Dimensions (W x H) 1920 x 839 pixels
- Your current Recent News images will be lost in the transition - they're too small for the new themes.
- Recent News articles will be capped to 300 characters on the homepage with the remainder appearing under the 'read more'
- In some cases we may need to adjust the number of tabs in the main Navigation menu if it encroaches on the area allocated to the logo.
- Your school logo needs some manipulation with this theme. We may present it in 3 different ways, depending on the quality of the logo that you can supply us with.
If you require your logo to be re-worked to to either 1 or 2 above, it will require a designer - we can arrange this for you for $60.
To upgrade to this theme please supply the following:
- At least 2 homepage gallery images (Recommended Dimensions (W x H) 1920 x 839 pixels)
- Original images for your recent news articles (Recommended Dimensions (W x H) 600 x 400 pixels) If these are not supplied we will switch your recent news articles to WORDS ONLY and you can back fill with your images at a later date.
- Link to your facebook page (if you have one).